Use GetResponse to gain new subscribers during a pre-chat survey and broaden the reach of your Email Campaigns! All of that with the use of simple LiveChat-GetResponse integration.
To integrate LiveChat with GetResponse, log in to LiveChat and follow these steps:
- Go to Marketplace > GetResponse page and click Install.
- You will be redirected to the GetResponse app settings where you need to enter: API Key and Campaign name.
To get the Campaign Name:
Log in to your GetResponse account and select Lists from the top menu. Copy the name of the list where you want to add subscribers from LiveChat.
- Now, paste the list name into the Campaign Name field in LiveChat.
To get the API key:
Go to your GetResponse dashboard and click on the Menu icon in the top left corner. Then select Integrations and API.
- Next, select API from the list and copy your Get Response API key.
- Now, go back to GetResponse settings in LiveChat and paste your GetResponse API key.
- Then click on Save changes.
- Finally, go to Settings > Chat surveys & forms > Pre-chat survey section and add the E-mail campaign opt-in confirmation field. Remember to save changes.
Done! Now LiveChat is integrated with your GetResponse and you can start expanding your subscribers’ list!