Our Hubspot integration is a hustle-free way to add your customers as new Contacts and enrich their profiles with the Notes that can include not only the transcript of conversations, but also additional information about your customer. And all of that possible without leaving the LiveChat app.
- Installation - learn how to connect your HubSpot to LiveChat;
- Usage - learn how to use your HubSpot app.
- Click here to access your LiveChat’s Marketplace. To proceed, go to the Apps section.
- On the list of available apps, look for Hubspot and click on Install button.
- After successful installation, go to the Tickets section of your LiveChat. If you have at least one ticket, you will see a new Hubspot icon, available at the top right section of your App. Click on it to proceed with Hubspot configuration.
- Now, click on Connect to link your Hubspot account with LiveChat.
- You will be prompted with the Hubspot authorization screen. There, provide your Hubspot credentials and click on Log in.
- All that is left is to Grant access to your Hubspot account…
…and done! Your HubSpot is now connected with LiveChat, and you can start using this integration to close more deals. To learn how to do so, check out the chapter below.
With Hubspot app, you can add your customers as new Contacts, and save the transcript of the conversations, by attaching them as Notes. Additionally, you can edit your Notes so that they will include not only the chat transcript, but also additional information about a customer himself.
- Add new Contact - learn how to add your customer as a Contact;
- Assign chat transcript to Contact - learn how attach a transcript of a chat to a Contact.
- There are two ways of adding new Contacts to your HubSpot account. First, go to the Chats section and choose one of your ongoing conversations.
- Now, you can either click on the Add person button, available right under the Customer details section…
- …or you can open your Hubspot app, by clicking on the Hubspot icon available at the top right section of your LiveChat.
- To add a new Contact directly from Hubspot app, click on the Add Contact button.
That is it! Your customers is now listed as a Contact, both in LiveChat and in your Hubspot dashboard.
Once your customer is listed as a Contact, you can enrich his profile with a Note. A Note can include not only a transcript of a chat with your customer, but also other information that you can add by editing a Note.
- To add a Note, you can either click on the Add transcript to Notes button available right under the Customer details section…
- …or you can click on the Add transcript to Notes button, available while viewing your customer’s profile in Hubspot app.
- To view all of the Notes attached to a Contact, visit the Notes section.
Remember that you can also edit or delete a note attached to a Contact.
Now you know how to use the full potential of our Hubspot integration. Curious what other integrations LiveChat has to offer? Feel free to check out our other articles! Also, in case of any questions, feel free to start a chat with us - we are available 24/7/365!