Join up your web chat exchanges with CRM to create a full picture of your customers and leads. Display Gold-Vision information about your customers straight in your LiveChat window, and create new CRM records from your chats.
- Installation - learn how to integrate LiveChat with Gold-Vision;
- Configuration - learn how to configure your Gold-Vision integration
- To integrate LiveChat with Gold-Vision, log into your Gold-Vision account and click on Tools button.
- Click on Administration button available in the drop-down menu.
- On the Gold-Vision Administration Console, click on LiveChat Settings available from the Integrations section.
- You will be taken to the LiveChat Settings panel. There, choose which list to display at the top of the list of leads in LiveChat when selecting a list to create a lead in.
- Now, enter your Gold-Vision URL addresses and credentials.
- Underneath, provide your LiveChat email address and your PAT (Personal Access Token).
- Now, go to Webhooks section in your LiveChat Settings. There, click on Add a webhook.
- Choose chat starts as an event.
- In the Data type section, mark chat, visitor and pre-chat survey. In the Target URL, paste the Chat started URL taken from Gold-Vision LiveChat Settings panel. Click on Add a webhook to continue.
- To finalize the installation, go back to Gold Vision LiveChat Settings and click on Save button.
Done! Now your LiveChat is linked with Gold-Vision CRM. Proceed to the next step to configure the integration.
- Users configuration - decide which Gold-Vision users will be able to create New Items during a chat;
- New Item Action configuration (per group) - define the default action for the Create New Contact and Create New Lead buttons available during a chat;
- Gold-Vision fields mapping configuration - decide which fields to pull from Gold-Vision CRM and display during a chat
- In your Gold-Vision Administration Console, choose Users available under Users menu.
- From the list of available users, choose the one who will have access to add new Leads and Contacts to Gold-Vision.
- On the next section, type your LiveChat email address into LiveChat login field.
- Click on Save to proceed.
Done! From now on, your Gold-Vision users can update your CRM during a chat.
New Item Action configuration (per group)
- In your Gold-Vision Administration Console, choose LiveChat Group New Item Defaults available under Integrations.
- From there, choose which New Item Types you would like to allow for your users to create.
- Now, choose the default action for the New Item button, available for each of your groups.
- To finalize, click on Save button.
Gold-Vision fields mapping configuration
- In your Gold-Vision Administration Console, choose LiveChat Display Mappings available under Integrations.
- There, choose which module would you like to configure and click on Gear button.
- On the next section, choose which fields to display in LiveChat.
- Click on Save to finalize fields mapping configuration.
Done! Now your Gold-Vision integration is fully configured and ready to go! And here’s how it’ll look like during a chat with your customer:
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us - we are available 24/7/365!