Power up your LiveChat with an advanced ticketing tool. HelpDesk is LiveChat’s product designed for email management. Make multichannel communication easier with LiveChat-HelpDesk integration.
Use features you already know, and discover new functionalities for email management. HelpDesk and LiveChat are based on the same design system, so their integration is a perfect match.
With this integration, you’ll see HelpDesk embedded in the LiveChat app. You can access it from the left navigation bar.
- Go to the LiveChat Marketplace. Choose HelpDesk, and click “Install”.
- Once the app is installed, connect your HelpDesk account.
- Log in, or create a new HelpDesk account.
- And that’s it! Your HelpDesk integration is ready to use.
By default, the integration lets you create tickets when you chat.
To take the LiveChat-HelpDesk integration one step further, import data from LiveChat and replace the “Tickets” section with HelpDesk. Importing data from LiveChat to HelpDesk causes several changes:
- All tickets, agents, groups, canned responses and tags are copied to HelpDesk (the data is not deleted from LiveChat).
- Your LiveChat agents receive email invitations to join HelpDesk. They are invited as Viewers (free accounts).
- LiveChat’s “Tickets” section is replaced with HelpDesk.
- From now on, ticket form messages are sent directly to HelpDesk.
- All emails forwarded to LiveChat are forwarded to HelpDesk.
- The “General” group from LiveChat becomes the default team in HelpDesk.
- Go to the HelpDesk Settings > Integrations. Click “Import data”.
- Confirm by clicking “Import”.
- You’ll see your data from LiveChat in HelpDesk. The “Tickets” section will disappear from LiveChat and you will be able to access HelpDesk directly from the left-side menu.
This can also be done in the mobile app.
- Log into the LiveChat mobile app (available from App Store, Google Play, and AppGallery.)
- To access tickets select More and then either Tickets or HelpDesk tickets.
- Select Import data and confirm by choosing Import.
- You’ll see your data from LiveChat in HelpDesk and receive push notifications on your phone for new messages in tickets.
If you don’t want to connect the apps using import (as described above), set up ticket form forwarding.
Go to LiveChat’s Settings > Chat survey & forms > Ticket form. In the “Send ticket form messages to” section, choose “HelpDesk”. Save changes.
From now on, your ticket form messages will be sent to HelpDesk.