Power up your LiveChat with an advanced ticketing tool. HelpDesk is LiveChat’s product designed for email management. Make multichannel communication easier with LiveChat-HelpDesk integration.
Use features you already know, and discover new functionalities for email management. HelpDesk and LiveChat are based on the same design system, so their integration is a perfect match.
With this integration, you’ll see HelpDesk embedded in the LiveChat app. You can access it from the left navigation bar.
- Go to the LiveChat Marketplace. Choose HelpDesk, and click “Install”.
- Once the app is installed, connect your HelpDesk account.
- Log in, or create a new HelpDesk account.
- And that’s it! Your HelpDesk integration is ready to use.
By default, the integration lets you create tickets when you chat.
To take the LiveChat-HelpDesk integration one step further, import data from LiveChat and replace the “Tickets” section with HelpDesk. Importing data from LiveChat to HelpDesk causes several changes:
- All tickets, agents, groups, canned responses and tags are copied to HelpDesk (the data is not deleted from LiveChat).
- Your LiveChat agents receive email invitations to join HelpDesk. They are invited as Viewers (free accounts).
- LiveChat’s “Tickets” section is replaced with HelpDesk.
- From now on, ticket form messages are sent directly to HelpDesk.
- All emails forwarded to LiveChat are forwarded to HelpDesk.
- The “General” group from LiveChat becomes the default team in HelpDesk.
- Go to the HelpDesk Settings > Integrations. Click “Import data”.
- Confirm by clicking “Import”.
- You’ll see your data from LiveChat in HelpDesk. The “Tickets” section will disappear from LiveChat and you will be able to access HelpDesk directly from the left-side menu.
This can also be done in the mobile app.
- Log into the LiveChat mobile app (available from App Store, Google Play, and AppGallery.)
- To access tickets select More and then either Tickets or HelpDesk tickets.
- Select Import data and confirm by choosing Import.
- You’ll see your data from LiveChat in HelpDesk.
If you don’t want to connect the apps using import (as described above), set up ticket form forwarding.
Go to LiveChat’s Settings > Chat survey & forms > Ticket form. In the “Send ticket form messages to” section, choose “HelpDesk”. Save changes.
From now on, your ticket form messages will be sent to HelpDesk.