With Magentrix integration, you can add tickets to your Magentrix dashboard directly from the chat - this is possible with a simple integration through Zapier.
In this tutorial you’ll find instructions on how to create the Magentrix Integration by creating a Zap it will allow you to add a Ticket from chat to your Magentrix dashboard.
Creating this Zap consists of three main parts:
- Setting up the trigger
- choosing an event that will start data passing
- Configuring the action
- setting up what will happen in the target app
- Launching the Zap
- turning the integration on
First, set up a rule on which the information will be passed from LiveChat.
- Log in to Zapier and click on Make a Zap in the upper menu.
- Choose LiveChat as the Trigger App.
- Select New Ticket as the Trigger.
- Click on Save + Continue to proceed.
- Click on Connect a New Account and then provide your LiveChat login email and the API key. Next, click on the Yes, confirm to accept.
- You can rename the account and then click on Save + Continue.
- Select Fetch & Continue to test this step and make sure it is working properly.
Now it is time to create Entity Record that will be passed from LiveChat to Magentrix
- Choose Magentrix as Action App.
- Then choose Create Entity Record as the action and confirm by clicking on Continue.
- Click on Connect to a New Account button to add your Magentrix. In the new pop-up, provide your Magentrix Instance URL, your Username and Password. Confirm by clicking on Yes, continue button.
- Select your Magentrix account and confirm the choice by clicking on Save + Continue.
- Next, choose Case as the Entity that you would like to pass and map required and other available fields.
- After choosing data, click on the Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Zapier will ask you to test the Zap. Follow the instructions to make sure your Zap is working correctly..
- Next click on the Continue button.
If all tests went green, it is time to enable your new Zap.
- Name your Zap and enable it by clicking on the grey switch - that will start passing the information from LiveChat to Magentrix dashboard.
Done! Now, each time you will create a new ticket, a new Case will be created in your Magentrix dashboard.