TeamViewer LiveChat: Share your customers' screens and provide them with additional assistance when they need it the most!
Whether your customer requires technical assistance or would like to show you how to recreate a tricky issue, TeamViewer LiveChat integration is the way to go!
- Installation - learn how to integrate LiveChat with TeamViewer;
- How does it work? - learn how to access your visitor’s desktop with TeamViewer.
- To integrate LiveChat with TeamViewer, go to the Marketplace section of your LiveChat account.
- From the list of available apps, choose TeamViewer and click on Install button.
And that’s it! Your TeamViewer integration is now ready and you can start a screen sharing session with your customers anytime! Check out the chapter below to learn how to start using your new TeamViewer integration.
Using the integration is quite simple. With just a few easy steps, you can start sharing your customers' screen, helping them with difficult technical issues! Check out the steps below and see how easy it is to get started with TeamViewer for LiveChat.
- Go to Chats section of your LiveChat and choose one of your concurrent chats.
- Now click on the Team Viewer Icon available on the right (section details).
- To initiate a screen sharing session, click on Access desktop button.
Now two things need to happen:
- Your visitor has just received a button with a link to the TeamViewer application. Clicking on the button will start a download process of the TeamViewer application. Ask your customer to install the TeamViewer app on their computer.
After installing the app, ask your customer to provide you with his ID and password. The data will be visible in the TeamViewer app.
- While your customer is taking care of their part, click here to download the TeamViewer app that will allow you to start a screen sharing session with your customer.
Run the app on your computer and provide your customer’s ID. After that, click on the Connect button.
And that’s it! You can now enjoy the power of assisting your customers via screen sharing. Hopefully, you have found this article helpful, but if you have any additional questions, feel free to start a chat with us - we are available 24/7/365!