We like to stay fresh!
18 June 2021
- monitor the traffic on your website,
- handle chats from multiple channels,
- personalize notifications,
- manage your team,
- and much, much more.
16 June 2021
- fully keyboard-accessible, which means that customers can access all navigable elements via a keyboard.
- accessible to text-to-speech readers, which makes the Chat Widget accessible to visually impaired customers.
- all customizable default colors have a contrast score of 4.5:1 or higher.
27 May 2021Read more about chat assignment in our Help Center. Try it out in the LiveChat Agent app.
29 March 2021fallback emojis, so even if your customer’s device, operating system, or browser does not support emojis, the Chat Widget will display them anyway. Stay tuned for more announcements about Chat Widget upgrades coming soon!
15 March 2021iOS and Android. Learn more about the LiveChat Agent app for mobile here.
25 February 2021
- Bold font
- Numbered lists
- Bullet points
9 November 2020groups. Find the response appropriate to the task at hand quicker, without having to remember multiple shortcuts, and use the time saved to pick the emoji to customize your canned response 😉 Try it out in the LiveChat Agent App. Learn more about canned responses here.
14 October 2020Sign in with Apple Sign in with Google Sign in with Microsoft
13 October 2020announcements and greetings under Settings>Engagement>Targeted messages in the LiveChat agent app.
12 October 2020
- Second element