Customer Details bar contains essential information about the person you are chatting with. So you have all the data you need to provide excellent support, close at hand.
You can find Customer Details on the right-hand side of the Agent App, both in the Chats and the Traffic section. It is also a place where you can access apps like Hubspot, Salesforce or Knowledge Base (and many more).
What is more, Customer Details bar can be easily customized by reordering and showing/hiding widgets.
- General info—shows name, e-mail address, location (an address and a map), time zone.
- App—displays data from marketplace apps and/or lets you perform quick actions. Learn more about apps in Customer Details widgets.
- Pre-chat survey—shows information provided in the pre-chat survey.
- Post-chat survey—displays information from the post-chat survey (this widget is visible only when the customer has ended the chat and submitted a post-chat survey).
- Tickets—shows links to all tickets assigned to a particular customer.
- Visited pages—provides names (and links) of pages visited during this session.
- Additional info—contains the number of times the customer visited your website, number of chats, and the date of the customer’s last visit.
- Technology—shows the customer’s IP address, OS/Device, and browser information.
- Integrations Data—provides data based on custom parameters.
Chat Summary gives you a quick and simple overview of your conversation without having to sift through the entire transcript. It allows you to swiftly identify critical points, making it easier to recollect what was discussed and take action.
Once a chat ends, the chat summary is automatically generated for the archived transcript. Head to the archives section, select the chat you wish to inspect, and navigate to the customer details column. There you’ll find the chat summary tab.
Important to note:
- Only chats with at least 100 characters get summarized.
- Chat summary excludes messages sent by bots.
- If a manual chat summary was generated during the chat, it will overwrite the automated chat summary.
- Chat summary is generated in the original chat language.
Chat summary uses third-party software under a standard sub-processor agreement. Only the data within the chat is processed, and it is not stored for training the language processing model.
- Click on the dots “…” in the top right corner to open a list of available widgets.
- Show/hide widgets by checking/unchecking boxes.
- Reorder widgets by dragging and dropping.
That’s it, you can see changes in real time. Feel free to experiment and see what configuration suits you best.
In Marketplace, you can find lots of integrations with external services like Hubspot, Salesforce or Knowledge Base. Some of them come with apps that can be accessed from Customer Details.
All the apps are always displayed in tabs at the top of Customer Details. But some of them can also be added as widgets in the main tab.
You can switch between tabs to access different apps and keep the most important info about your customers in one place.
Some of the apps can also be added to widgets in the main tab. This way, you don’t need to switch between tabs to perform quick actions.
Here’s a list of apps that can be displayed as widgets: