We like to stay fresh!
22 July 2021
- Stable and secure
- Capable of handling the heaviest of traffic
- Independent of a smartphone — all you need is a phone number.
21 July 2021
- adding new contacts to your Mailchimp audience when the customer starts a chat
- viewing Mailchimp subscriptions alongside conversations
- separating multiple mailing lists by groups
20 July 2021check out the article over at Success by LiveChat. For a technical deep dive on this, check out our Developers blog.
18 June 2021
- monitor the traffic on your website,
- handle chats from multiple channels,
- personalize notifications,
- manage your team,
- and much, much more.
16 June 2021
- fully keyboard-accessible, which means that customers can access all navigable elements via a keyboard.
- accessible to text-to-speech readers, which makes the Chat Widget accessible to visually impaired customers.
- all customizable default colors have a contrast score of 4.5:1 or higher.
27 May 2021Read more about chat assignment in our Help Center. Try it out in the LiveChat Agent app.
29 March 2021fallback emojis, so even if your customer’s device, operating system, or browser does not support emojis, the Chat Widget will display them anyway. Stay tuned for more announcements about Chat Widget upgrades coming soon!
15 March 2021iOS and Android. Learn more about the LiveChat Agent app for mobile here.
25 February 2021
- Bold font
- Numbered lists
- Bullet points
23 February 2021BigCommerce Marketplace. Learn more about Customer Insight here. Learn how to connect LiveChat to your BigCommerce store in our help center.