We like to stay fresh!
16 September 2021
- automated chat invitations with the option to subscribe,
- a subscription form that your agents can send in chat,
- filtering contacts in Mailchimp by LiveChat events,
- creating LiveChat-specific automated campaigns in Mailchimp,
- turning newsletter replies into LiveChat tickets.
14 September 2021Read more about file sharing in LiveChat.
11 August 2021
- Make sure that your customers chat with the right team, e.g., those on product pages chat with Sales, and those on self-help pages chat with Support.
- Customize the Chat Widget on multiple domains.
- Support multilingual customers by routing chats to groups of agents based on the customer’s location.
22 July 2021
- Stable and secure
- Capable of handling the heaviest of traffic
- Independent of a smartphone — all you need is a phone number.
21 July 2021
- adding new contacts to your Mailchimp audience when the customer starts a chat
- viewing Mailchimp subscriptions alongside conversations
- separating multiple mailing lists by groups
20 July 2021check out the article over at Success by LiveChat. For a technical deep dive on this, check out our Developers blog.
18 June 2021
- monitor the traffic on your website,
- handle chats from multiple channels,
- personalize notifications,
- manage your team,
- and much, much more.
16 June 2021
- fully keyboard-accessible, which means that customers can access all navigable elements via a keyboard.
- accessible to text-to-speech readers, which makes the Chat Widget accessible to visually impaired customers.
- all customizable default colors have a contrast score of 4.5:1 or higher.
27 May 2021Read more about chat assignment in our Help Center. Try it out in the LiveChat Agent app.
29 March 2021fallback emojis, so even if your customer’s device, operating system, or browser does not support emojis, the Chat Widget will display them anyway. Stay tuned for more announcements about Chat Widget upgrades coming soon!