We like to stay fresh!
9 June 2022
Find Your Way Through Reports and Archives With New UpdatesWhat’s more important than useful analytics? Nothing! That’s why we’ve upgraded the filtering options in Reports and Archives, so you can better enjoy exploring all that data you’ve accumulated. The update adds a brand new country filter, along with “exclude”, “and” & “or” logic. This allows you to group different chats, look at your reports from a different angle, and draw original conclusions by comparing data in a new way. Furthermore, we’ve added quality life improvements, like custom time periods for heatmaps, intuitive days navigation in the Agents activity chart, and seamless transition between reports and archives data. Check out the full description of the improved Reports.
8 June 2022
Benefit from Effortless Chat Transactions with Mollie PaymentsProvide your customers with a seamless experience, make money, save time, and start scaling your business with the LiveChat and Mollie integration. Mollie is an online payment service provider with access to all the leading payment methods. They offer a seamless product with fast implementation and flexibility that translates into a good experience for you and your customers. The integration allows you to share instant payment links, set up subscriptions, and access order information. All of that without leaving a chat screen for even a second. What you get with Mollie:
- One-time payments. Share instant transaction links on chat.
- Subscriptions. Create subscriptions tailored to your customers on the fly.
- Quick setup. Begin accepting payments in 15 minutes.
- Order data. Access payment details, order information, and transaction statuses directly on chat.
- PCI-DSS compliant Mollie Checkout. Process payments in a secure way.
3 June 2022
WhatsApp Business Integration Now Offers Message TemplatesWhatsApp message templates let you automate your business notifications, like appointment reminders or payment status updates. They are useful in sending out any type of message your business needs to distribute. Templates offer a level of customization required to match your business style. Use variables to fill customer information, add translations to offer multilingual support, and upload media for accessibility and modern looks. What you get with WhatsApp message templates:
- An engaging way to communicate with customers
- Fast information sharing
- Workaround for the standard 24-hour reply window on WhatsApp
- Tailored solutions for your business
5 May 2022
Tailor your website’s chat widget with the new live editorOnline shopping is good and all, but there really is no better way to get the perfect fit than by trying new things directly. We totally get it, and our live editor is proof of that. Thanks to the configurator, you can accurately match the look and position of your chat window with your site, creating a seamless “built-in” look. That’s a quality of life improvement if we ever saw one! What you get with the live editor:
- Full-size chat preview directly on your website
- Adjustable on-site appearance, including theme, colors, position, and offsets
- Color picker — easily import your website’s background color into the chat widget
- Configuration preview without the need to save the settings
- Dark mode switch, along with a preview of the new look
27 April 2022
Targeted message templates for Mailchimp are hereLet your customers subscribe to your campaigns and newsletters before they even start a chat. It is now even easier with templates for Targeted messages. Now you can easily create more targeted messages and experiment with their looks, conditions, etc. to check what converts best. There are 3 templates ready: one for new visitors, one for returning visitors, and a blank one with the signup button that you can easily customize. Get the Mailchimp integration in the LiveChat Marketplace. See our Help Center for a setup manual.
13 April 2022
Handle HelpDesk tickets in the LiveChat mobile appNow all the benefits of HelpDesk are available on the go! With this new update, you can access your HelpDesk tickets in the LiveChat mobile app. HelpDesk powers up the asynchronous portion of your customer service, and LiveChat mobile enables you to handle it whenever and wherever you want. With LiveChat mobile, you can
- Create tickets from chat,
- Reply to customer’s tickets,
- Assign tickets to agents or groups,
- Add people in the loop,
- Follow relevant tickets,
- Mention team members,
- Add priority tags, notes, and images.
31 March 2022
Chat Widget supports drag and dropNow your customers can drag and drop files into chat. We’re on a mission to make communication easy, accessible, and intuitive. Drag and drop shortens the attachment process, making the chatting experience all the more pleasant for your customers. Let your customers attach files in chat. Read more about file-sharing in our Help Center.
9 March 2022
Product Cards for Shopify and BigCommerce Has Been UpgradedWe’re updating Product Cards for both Shopify and BigCommerce. This feature lets you quickly browse your store inventory and share relevant product recommendations with customers during chats. It is highly praised for its instant automated installation, intuitive design, and simplicity. The update adds a few life improvements, for example, new ways to filter your products within the LiveChat app, display stock statuses, and prices. What you get with the Product Cards update:
- View modes – display products in a list or a grid view in your LiveChat app
- Price labels – see your product prices directly on the product cards
- Out of stock status – know immediately if products are unavailable for purchase
- Performance and visual improvements
17 February 2022
Handle tickets in the LiveChat mobile appYou can now handle LiveChat tickets in the LiveChat mobile app for agents. Whether the tickets are your primary means of communication with customers or you only use them for more complex cases, you now can:
- Create tickets from chat
- Reply to customer’s tickets
- Assign tickets to agents or groups
- Add people in the loop
2 February 2022
Messaging Mode takes over the steering wheelAvailability can be a real struggle nowadays. We are often expected to give our full attention to so many things at the same time. And we still need to sleep now and then. No worries, LiveChat’s got you covered! Messaging Mode is all you need to maintain engaging support during offline hours. Messaging Mode is a feature that allows asynchronous communication with your visitors. Basically, they can send you a message even if you’re not available, and you can send a reply while they’re away from their desks. The chat history is loaded for both recipients whenever they go back to the conversation. Just like social messaging! What you get with Messaging Mode:
- Full time chat availability. Enable customers to start a chat and reply to messages whenever they want.
- Connections that last. Manage your chats with customers by replying to conversations anytime.
- Better insight on your chat traffic with heatmap report, which can now track data from chats started during offline hours.
- Offline and online conversations combined into single chat history.
- Natural customer experience. Business chats that perform just like social messaging.
- More leads captured when you’re offline.