We like to stay fresh!
15 March 2023
LiveChat introduces AI text suggestionsThe newest addon to your chatting application is here, and it’s all about the newest trend – automation. AI text suggestions enhance agents’ writing by matching the tones of the messages to the customers’ situations. Thanks to these smart edits, you can rest assured that all messages are in line with your company’s voice! The automation comes with useful editing tools, allowing you to rephrase, summarize, or expand your messages. It will correct your grammar and spelling mistakes and even generate texts based on your input on the spot! AI text suggestions can:
- Change message tones (professional, friendly, casual).
- Match texts with your company voice.
- Expand, summarize, and rephrase messages.
- Automatically correct grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Generate texts based on your input.
1 March 2023
Work faster with suggested and private canned responsesCanned responses are a great way to speed up your work without compromising accuracy. Now you can shift speed and personalization into a higher gear with suggested and private canned responses. With suggested responses, LiveChat can suggest the appropriate response based on what is happening in the chat. You can set them for
- when the chat is started
- when the chat is transferred
- when the chat goes idle
- when the chat is rated good
- when the chat is rated bad
19 December 2022
The improved Agents section is now TeamThe Agents section in the LiveChat Agent App, the one with the list of all the people and chatbots in your LiveChat, has received a major UX upgrade and a new name. Behold Team! The most spectacular change is the new Work Scheduler. You can now:
- set the working hours for whole groups of agents in one go
- and set multiple breaks.
- Add whole groups of new agents by copying and pasting agent emails.
- Manage multiple agents’ availability with just a few clicks.
- Access the most vital Agent actions from the main view.
9 June 2022
Find Your Way Through Reports and Archives With New UpdatesWhat’s more important than useful analytics? Nothing! That’s why we’ve upgraded the filtering options in Reports and Archives, so you can better enjoy exploring all that data you’ve accumulated. The update adds a brand new country filter, along with “exclude”, “and” & “or” logic. This allows you to group different chats, look at your reports from a different angle, and draw original conclusions by comparing data in a new way. Furthermore, we’ve added quality life improvements, like custom time periods for heatmaps, intuitive days navigation in the Agents activity chart, and seamless transition between reports and archives data. Check out the full description of the improved Reports.
5 May 2022
Tailor your website’s chat widget with the new live editorOnline shopping is good and all, but there really is no better way to get the perfect fit than by trying new things directly. We totally get it, and our live editor is proof of that. Thanks to the configurator, you can accurately match the look and position of your chat window with your site, creating a seamless “built-in” look. That’s a quality of life improvement if we ever saw one! What you get with the live editor:
- Full-size chat preview directly on your website
- Adjustable on-site appearance, including theme, colors, position, and offsets
- Color picker — easily import your website’s background color into the chat widget
- Configuration preview without the need to save the settings
- Dark mode switch, along with a preview of the new look
13 April 2022
Handle HelpDesk tickets in the LiveChat mobile appNow all the benefits of HelpDesk are available on the go! With this new update, you can access your HelpDesk tickets in the LiveChat mobile app. HelpDesk powers up the asynchronous portion of your customer service, and LiveChat mobile enables you to handle it whenever and wherever you want. With LiveChat mobile, you can
- Create tickets from chat,
- Reply to customer’s tickets,
- Assign tickets to agents or groups,
- Add people in the loop,
- Follow relevant tickets,
- Mention team members,
- Add priority tags, notes, and images.
31 March 2022
Chat Widget supports drag and dropNow your customers can drag and drop files into chat. We’re on a mission to make communication easy, accessible, and intuitive. Drag and drop shortens the attachment process, making the chatting experience all the more pleasant for your customers. Let your customers attach files in chat. Read more about file-sharing in our Help Center.
17 February 2022
Handle tickets in the LiveChat mobile appYou can now handle LiveChat tickets in the LiveChat mobile app for agents. Whether the tickets are your primary means of communication with customers or you only use them for more complex cases, you now can:
- Create tickets from chat
- Reply to customer’s tickets
- Assign tickets to agents or groups
- Add people in the loop
2 February 2022
Messaging Mode takes over the steering wheelAvailability can be a real struggle nowadays. We are often expected to give our full attention to so many things at the same time. And we still need to sleep now and then. No worries, LiveChat’s got you covered! Messaging Mode is all you need to maintain engaging support during offline hours. Messaging Mode is a feature that allows asynchronous communication with your visitors. Basically, they can send you a message even if you’re not available, and you can send a reply while they’re away from their desks. The chat history is loaded for both recipients whenever they go back to the conversation. Just like social messaging! What you get with Messaging Mode:
- Full time chat availability. Enable customers to start a chat and reply to messages whenever they want.
- Connections that last. Manage your chats with customers by replying to conversations anytime.
- Better insight on your chat traffic with heatmap report, which can now track data from chats started during offline hours.
- Offline and online conversations combined into single chat history.
- Natural customer experience. Business chats that perform just like social messaging.
- More leads captured when you’re offline.
22 December 2021