What is Success by LiveChat?
Our platform helps businesses grow. We filter out the noise and focus on what works. With unique article formats and actionable videos, it’s very easy to put ideas into practice.
What do we offer?
Success by LiveChat enjoys a monthly readership of over 100,000 industry professionals. With regular contributions, we’ll make it easy for you to build up your brand and have a real impact on businesses around the world.
With three or more articles published, you’ll be able to join our group of Associates. For every one of your articles, we offer various forms of promotion, including a video created based on your text.
What do we write about?
We specialize in customer service, communication, marketing, and AI, among other topics. But categories are secondary because we prefer goals:
- Sell - How to increase sales.
- Grow - How to help people grow their business or grow as individuals.
- Connect - How to improve business communication with technology and tools.
- Support - How to offer the best possible customer service.
What are we looking for?
- Insightful, actionable articles with compelling arguments and high-quality writing. Go beyond the surface.
- Your post should include at least one solid case study or research proving your argument and examples that worked for other companies. (Check out these examples: Emotional Marketing Bridges the Gap Between Your Brand and Your Customers, 8 Steps You Need to Take to Successfully Market Your Business on Quora) .
- You should follow our tone and style. We aim to be casual yet helpful and to the point.
- If you want to include links in your post, make sure they’re extending the knowledge and not serving promotional purposes.
- Give readers tactical takeaways, and make it easy to put your ideas to work.
- We reserve exclusive rights to your articles, and we don’t allow you to republish your articles elsewhere.
What we say ‘nah’ to:
- Topics that have already been covered in detail on our platform. Unless you offer something new, we won’t publish it.
- Common knowledge that is covered everywhere else.
- Purely promotional articles with no real value to our audience. This includes articles written for the sole purpose of link building and other SEO tactics.
- Articles that are not accurate and don’t rely on data or practical experience.
Read the fine print:
- In order to get published, your submissions must meet our editorial quality standards. Don’t take it personal if your piece is rejected. You can always work on it and resubmit it on a later date.
- We reserve the right to edit your article to make it more relevant for our audience as well as to update it in the future if we spot the possibility to make it more accurate.
- You can’t republish your post on other websites, including platforms like LinkedIn and Medium, without our consent.
- We reserve the right to include call-to-action buttons and links in your posts. These promote the Success by LiveChat newsletter and products from our suite.