- The integration is free to use
- < 50 teams are using it
- Social media
Our Twitter integration makes it possible to place a Twitter button in your chat window. Every time a visitor clicks on it, they will be able to access your profile and follow you straightaway. Twitter and 'tweeting' is about broadcasting short messages to the world. Your profile on Twitter is like your microblog. It lets you discover interesting people online and follow their profiles, What's more, you can participate in a discussion or publish your own opinion about something important to you. To start a journey with Twitter, go to the 'What's Happening' box, type your first message and click 'Tweet'. To receive Twitter feeds, find someone interesting (celebrities included), and subscribe to their tweet microblogs.
See the setup instructions on how to properly configure this app with your LiveChat account.
Contact vendor to get help and support. You can also suggest improvements or request new features in the upcoming versions of Twitter.
- Twitter button in the chat window
- With just a single click, your customers can start following you on Twitter – give them the opportunity to brag about how good your customer service is
- Slick design, enriching both the chat window and your website
- When developing the Twitter integration we made sure that it'll be simple, not only in terms of usage but also in terms of design. Now you can not only gain new followers but also make your chat window and website a bit prettier. Because simple details matter.
- Engage customers wherever they are
- Some issues may be too complex to deal with in 140 characters — but with LiveChat you can give customers immediate access to help using the direct chat link.
- Happy customers are your biggest fans
- Allowing your customers to go directly to your Twitter page from the chat window, will help you grow your social media presence in no time.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Competitive advantage can be obtained by managing your products more efficiently, and having good relationships with customers. With LiveChat, you can communicate with your customers in a channel they prefer while providing a superior customer experience.