- The integration is free to use
- < 50 teams are using it
- Email marketing
Autopilot is a marketing automation tool that you can use to build a journey workflow to automatically followup with customers. It offers a range of tools designed to help businesses gain, nurture and grow leads into customers with personalized email, in-app messages, SMS, and postcards. Autopilot is designed to be simple and easy to use — by dragging and connecting shapes on a visual canvas you can map every touchpoint of the customer journey without a hassle.
See the setup instructions on how to properly configure this app with your LiveChat account.
Contact vendor to get help and support. You can also suggest improvements or request new features in the upcoming versions of Autopilot.
- Automate your customer journeys
- Build marketing journey workflows to automatically send emails, SMS, in-app messages, or postcards to customers.
- Easy installation
- No need to worry about a long and confusing configuration process. With just a few easy steps and our official tutorial, you can gather leads from LiveChat in no time.
- Increase effectiveness of your marketing campaigns
- Automatically add new contacts to your customer journey when a chat ends. This way, you can extend your email campaigns reach and give your marketing efforts a boost.
- Send more personalized follow-ups
- With LiveChat comes tons of customer data — use all of the information gathered from the pre-chat survey to push customers to make a purchase or help them start using your products and services.