Add LiveChat to your WordPress website and gain an additional channel of communication with your website visitors. The installation consists of a few easy steps and should only take a few minutes.
Install LiveChat on your WordPress site
To begin, log in to your WordPress admin panel, then follow these steps:
- Go to the Plugins section in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Type LiveChat in the search bar. You’ll find it in the top right.
- In the search results, you will find LiveChat - WP live chat plugin for WordPress plugin. Click on Install Now to proceed.
- Wait a few seconds until the plugin is installed, then click on the Activate button.
- You will be taken to the Plugins section of your WordPress admin. There, click on the Settings button available under the LiveChat plugin.
If you don’t have a LiveChat account yet, enter your email address and name and click on Connect.
If you have a LiveChat account already, click on the Sign in link at the bottom of the form and log in to your LiveChat account.
Now, LiveChat has been added to your website. At the same time, we sent you an email containing a link that allows you to set up a password for your LiveChat account.
Once you’ve set it up, you can access the LiveChat app anywhere you want. Log in and start chatting with your customers.
Get more out of the LiveChat integration
We prepared additional resources that help you make your website or online store even better.
You’ll find them in the WordPress admin under LiveChat > Resources.