- The integration is free to use
- 974 teams are using it
By choosing our BigCommerce integration, you can smoothly add LiveChat to your website and get a bang out of talking with clients since the first minutes. Deliver efficient assistance and boost customer engagement at the same time. BigCommerce is an e-commerce platform that allows you to create and customize a website to your liking. It comes with a wide set of customizable templates and detailed e-commerce analytics. You can also easily manage shipping and payments, and even list your products on Amazon. What's more, BigCommerce lets you sync your inventory with Facebook Shop, Pinterest, eBay, and Square POS to process all your orders from a single location. It integrates with PayPal powered by Braintree, Stripe, Apple Pay, Pay with Amazon and dozens more — all with low rates. To add to this, according to the research created by Ipsos, BigCommerce merchants grow 28% year over year. Surely, it's a platform worth using!
See the setup instructions on how to properly configure this app with your LiveChat account.
Contact vendor to get help and support. You can also suggest improvements or request new features in the upcoming versions of BigCommerce.
- Easy installation
- When it comes to our BigCommerce integration, plug and play is the term that comes to mind. All you gotta do is to copy our ready-made code and paste it into the dedicated module provided by BigCommerce. It's that easy! What's more, we provide a tutorial as well.
- Chat tool that will enhance your website
- With our modern chat window and eye-catchers, you will not only grab your customers' attention but also enrich the visual side of your store. Add LiveChat to your website and kill two birds with one stone.
- The ticketing system
- LiveChat for BigCommerce not only adds chat to your website but also provides you with a free of any additional charges ticketing system, because we know that your customers like to be covered all the time!
- Proactive greetings
- LiveChat can detect when visitors take certain actions on your website and issue chat invitations based on these actions. For example, you can send a personalized invitation to a visitor who has seen several of your help pages or contact a person who visited you for the first time.
- Chat surveys
- Gather feedback in chat surveys and find out what is going through your clients' heads. Ask specific questions or introduce your rating system. Thanks to LiveChat, you can have a viable insight into needs of your customers and tailor your efforts to deliver personalized service.
- Product cards
- LiveChat Product Cards for BigCommerce let you browse for your stores' offers and send product recommendations right in the chat window. Thanks to that, you can save time on skipping between chats and product pages in your store.
- Talk with customers and understand their needs
- All website visitors are essentially sales opportunities. Once installed, LiveChat makes it easy for you to communicate with browsing visitors, build better relationships, and close more deals.
- Increase the average order value
- Using LiveChat to talk to customers helps you understand their needs and wants. You can use that knowledge to recommend similar products and services to increase the average order value.
- Create repeat customers through live chat
- With LiveChat, you can have a direct contact with customers that allows you to maintain and improve loyalty to your brand.