- The integration is free to use
- < 50 teams are using it
The Jimdo & LiveChat integration allows you to painlessly add LiveChat to your website and create an exceptional customer service. Thanks to it, you can start chatting with visitors and respond to problems in real-time with effective actions. Jimdo is a user-friendly website builder that lets you create websites and stores, with the aid of a drag and drop editor. The solution supports selling and taking orders. Jimdo's great advantage is the fact that the app is offered in 12 foreign languages so that it's accessible for non-English speakers as well. The software allows you to add videos, photo galleries or Google Maps to your website. It also provides built-in tools for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+. You can add a blog to your website to promote your business through content marketing. What's more, Jimdo delivers useful e-commerce features - you can manage stocks, accept payments and process orders. Plus, every Jimdo website is protected with the SSL encryption.
See the setup instructions on how to properly configure this app with your LiveChat account.
- Seamless implementation
- Integrate LiveChat with Jimdo with just a few easy steps! All it takes is to copy our chat snippet and paste it into your Jimdo dashboard. If that's not enough, we provide a step-by-step tutorial, making things even easier to handle.
- Modern design
- At LiveChat we care about the aesthetics – that's why, when designing our window, we made sure that it'll seamlessly match your website's design. See how easy it is to customize your chat so that it'll fit your website perfectly.
- Automatic greetings
- LiveChat can detect when visitors take certain actions on your website and issue chat invitations based on those actions. Offer assitance when a visitor has spent a lot of time on your help pages and reach out to customers who gathered a lot of products in their shopping cart.
- Generate and capture more leads thanks to improved conversations
- All website visitors are essentially sales opportunities. Once installed, LiveChat makes it easy for you to communicate with browsing visitors, build better relationships, and close more deals.
- Say goodbye to frustrated customers
- People love to chat. With speed and timeliness on your side, you can provide immediate support to those who don’t want to get stuck on hold or wait days to receive an answer.
- Happy customers means loyal customers
- With live chat, you can have a direct contact with a customer that allows you to maintain and improve loyalty to your brand.