- The integration is free to use
- < 50 teams are using it
- Desktop sharing
See the setup instructions on how to properly configure this app with your LiveChat account.
- Screen sharing
- When the user begins a chat, you will have a ‘screen share’ link available right there within the LiveChat panel. Click it once to see the user moving around on your website.
- The simplicity of use
- Just a few seconds - that all it takes to see a customer screen and then click again to co-browse with them. You can highlight buttons on their screen, click for them, scroll for them and type for them as if you’re sitting right there holding the mouse.
- Provide efficient support to non-tech users
- Non-tech users are some of the hardest to support. They can take up an hour of time for a support request that normally takes minutes. See their screen and why they struggle to fill in forms, highlight what’s missing, click for them when they still don’t get it, scroll to the right part of the page if they’re not on it.
- Support your sales
- Companies also use Upscope for key onboarding steps. Remotely take a customer through your entire web app, clicking through the key pages and educating them on the key features as they sit back and watch. This changes a user who might churn into a customer who stays.
- Easy and fast troubleshooting
- Solve customer problems in real time and save both your and your customers' time.