Slack for LiveChat
- The integration is free to use
- < 50 teams are using it
- Lead Generation
Jumping from one communication software to another can be inconvenient and time-consuming. Slack for LiveChat creates a powerful combination by bringing the two sides together. Connecting your organization’s LiveChat account with a Slack workspace lets your agents chat from either software. Whatever happens in LiveChat is instantly reflected on Slack, providing you with seamless communication experience. LiveChat lets you route customers from specific pages to dedicated groups. You can combine this mechanism with Slack channels, making sure that the customers who visited the pricing page chat with sales specialists. The Slack for LiveChat integration lets you transform a chat into a public or private channel. All agents can join a chat on a public channel, but their messages won’t be visible to customers. This way customers won’t get any messages sent by accident. It’s also a great way to help agents tackle difficult cases together. How it works? 1. Install Slack for LiveChat. 2. Use the Settings button on this page to manage the integration. 3. Link your Slack account with LiveChat. 4. Configure channel routing by connecting Slack Channels with LiveChat Groups. 5. From now on, you will see incoming chats on Slack. 6. Reply in a public or private channel.
See the setup instructions on how to properly configure this app with your LiveChat account.
Contact vendor to get help and support. You can also suggest improvements or request new features in the upcoming versions of Slack for LiveChat.
- Send messages, files, images and emojis
- As an agent, you can send and receive not only messages, but also files, images, and emojis. Customer receiving files and images on Slack will access them via links.
- Connect your LiveChat groups with Slack channels
- Route customers to different Slack channels depending on your business use cases.
- Help your colleagues solve difficult cases
- Transform a chat into a public channel so that other agents can join in and supervise. Alternatively, invite colleagues to private channels and chat with customers together!
- Synchronized communication between LiveChat and Slack
- Messages exchanged in real time, as well as chat history, are stored in LiveChat and on Slack.
- You decide where you chat
- Choose to chat from LiveChat or Slack based on the situation or your personal preference.
- Use the software you already have
- If you use Slack in your company, you already know the software well. There’s no need to install and get used to a new app.
- Always at hand
- You can chat wherever you are using the Slack mobile app.
- Pay once, have unlimited users
- No matter how many agents in LiveChat or users on Slack you have, you'll only pay $21.