Agents Performance Report
- The integration is free to use
- < 50 teams are using it
Check how your team and individual agents handle chats. The Agent Performance Report contains the most important metrics needed to track agent productivity: - Total number chats - Customer satisfaction - First response time - Total accepting, not accepting, and logged in time - Efficiency (number of chats per hour) - Concurrent chats limit With all the data in one table, you can easily compare agents without having to jump between reports and set up filters over and over again. This way, you can quickly see which agents are top performers and can coach junior agents. You can also spot agents who might need some help to improve their performance.
- See only the information you need
- All reports can be filtered to show results for specific conditions making data analysis easier.
- Create custom reports
- All reports can be saved to a CSV file.
- Key performance metrics in one place
- Use the Agents Performance Report to find areas where your entire team and individual agents can improve.