Integrate LiveChat with Pipedrive and give your agents the possibility to create new Persons straight from the chat. What’s more, you can save your chat transcripts as Notes, that can include not only a transcript of a conversation but also additional information about your customers.
- Installation - learn how to connect your Pipedrive with LiveChat;
- Usage - learn how to use your Pipedrive integration.
- Click here to access your LiveChat’s Marketplace. To proceed, go to the Apps section.
- On the list of available apps, look for Pipedrive and click on Install button.
- After successful installation, go to the Tickets section of your LiveChat. There you will see a new Pipedrive icon, available at the top right section of your App. Click on it to proceed with Pipedrive configuration.
- Now, click on Connect to link your Pipedrive account with LiveChat.
- You will be prompted with the Pipedrive authorization screen. There, provide your Pipedrive credentials and click on Log in.
- All that is left is to click on Continue to app button.
Done! Your Pipedrive is now connected with LiveChat, and you can start using the integration right away! To learn more about what you can do with our integration, see the chapter below.
Pipedrive integration allows you to not only add your customer as Person, but also save the transcript of the conversation and attach it as a Note! So, how to do that?
- Add new Person and Deal - learn how to add your customer as a Person and attach new Deal;
- Assign chat transcript to Person - learn how attach a transcript of a chat to a Person;
- Assign chat transcript to Deal - learn how attach a transcript of a chat to a Deal.
Add new Person and Deal
- There are two ways of adding new Person to your Pipedrive account. First, go to the Chats section and choose one of your ongoing conversations.
- While in Chats, you can either click on the Add Person button available right under the Customer details section…
- …or you can open your Pipedrive app, by clicking on the Pipedrive icon available at the top right section of your LiveChat.
- Once your Pipedrive is open, you can provide additional information about your customer, like phone number or organization. You can also attach a new Deal to the created Person. Once you’ve done that, click on the Add to Pipedrive button.
- If you want, you can also attach new Deal to the already created person. To do that, click on the + Add Deal button, available under your Person’s details.
- Now all that is left is to name your Deal and click on the ✅ button.
That’s it! Your customers is now listed as a Person, both in LiveChat and in your Pipedrive dashboard!
Add chat transcript to Person
Once your customer is listed as a Person, you can enrich his profile with a Note. A Note can include not only a transcript of a chat with your customer, but also other information that you can add by editing a Note.
- To add a Note, you can either click on the Add transcript to Notes button available right under the Customer details section…
- …or you can click on the Add transcript to Notes button, available while viewing your customer’s profile in Pipedrive app.
- To view all of the Notes attached to a Person, visit the Notes section.
Don’t forget that you can also edit or delete a note attached to a Person.
Add chat transcript to Deal
- To add a transcript to a Deal, go to the Chats section of your LiveCjat and choose one of your ongoing conversations.
- Now, open your Pipedrive app by clicking on the Pipedrive icon available at the top right section of your LiveChat.
- To add a transcript to a Deal, simply hover your mouse over Deal displayed in the Pipedrive app…
- …and click on Add Transcript button.
And that’s it! Now you can view the transcript added to the Deal straight in your Piperdrive dashboard.
Now you’re ready to use the full potential of our Pipedrive integration! Feel free to check out our other articles! Also, in case of any questions, feel free to start a chat with us - we are available 24/7/365!