Zoey is an e-commerce platform for businesses that sell to other companies. By adding LiveChat to your store, you can make it easier for your existing and potential customers to talk to you.
Once you install LiveChat, you can take advantage of greetings. Greetings are automatic messages that target specific customers and encourage them to start a conversation. For example, when they are stalling on a product page and need an extra nudge to make a purchase.
- Log in to your Zoey account.
- Choose Edit My Design from the menu on the left.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Choose Manage Assets from the list.
- Click on HTML Before Body.
- Now, open the LiveChat app. And go to Settings > Channels > Chat widget.
- Click on Copy code to copy the installation code snippet.
- Go back to Zoey, click on Edit HTML.
- Paste the LiveChat code.
- Finally, click on Save & Close.
That’s it! Go to your store and refresh the page. You should see that chat widget in the bottom right corner. From now on, your customers can talk to you without leaving your online store.