We like to stay fresh!
Version 2.4.8 is waiting for you in the App Store. The app will now warn you when your push notifications are off, so that you don’t miss on any message from your customers.
Here’s what’s new in version 2.4.8:
- The Profile screen is better looking and easier to use.
- We added a quick access button to your iOS push notification settings.
- We also added a badge in the Profile tab that will warn you when your push notifications are off.
- The banner “You are currently not accepting chats” is now more compact in size and fits better to the screen.
- Fixed: Remember this awkward white space on the right of the message input field? We got rid of it.
- Fixed: A crash when signing in with Google with no Internet connection.
- Fixed: A crash when signing in with Google after your access token expired.
- Fixed: Going from a chat to the list of all chats, the first chat on the list used to bounce. Well, it doesn’t anymore.
- Fixed: Up there in the Visitors tab are labels for visitor statuses. For inexplicable reasons, the “Left website” label was gone, so we put it back.
We hope you will enjoy it!
Your opinion is important to us. Tell us what you think about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org