To start chatting on your Mac, you need an application. Learn how to get started by going through these steps:
- Download the Mac application.
- Next, double click the downloaded file.
- Drag and drop the LiveChat icon to the Applications folder.
Now, you can run the app and log in with your LiveChat account. If you don’t have a LiveChat account yet, sign up for a free trial!
How to uninstall LiveChat for Mac
To uninstall the LiveChat for Mac application, you need to go through the following steps:
- Open your Applications folder.
- Locate the LiveChat app.
- Drag and drop the app to Trash. Alternatively, you can use the secondary click on the app and select Move to Trash option.
- Use the secondary click on the Trash icon and select Empty Trash to finalize.
The app is now uninstalled from your system.