At LiveChat, we want to create a world where people and businesses communicate without any barriers and can fully express themselves. Talent Sourcer is on a never-ending mission of identifying and attracting the best talent!
Our business philosophy is strongly rooted in the way we operate. These values are shared by our whole team. In them, we look for purpose, motivation, and encouragement.
– “Fight for every inch” mindset. We are still in startup mode! We prefer thinking over spending money.
– Keep it simple. Don’t overcomplicate things, and focus on what really matters: high-quality results. Prioritize working smart with quick iterations.
– Teamwork. Your work adds more value and leads to better results when combined with someone else’s work. Share your knowledge and help one another.
– Take ownership. We believe in your expertise. Take ownership over your responsibilities and projects, show us how you rock
– Tell it how it is. Be direct and honest. Share your doubts openly. We only improve as a team with honest feedback and transparent communication.
– Be creative. Use your imagination to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, forms, methods, and interpretations. Create a new status quo.
– Learn from mistakes. Experiment. Only then we can evolve into a stronger company. At the same time, pay attention to your errors and share them with others.
You may learn more about our vision and mission from LiveChat’s Constitution.
Help us recruit and assemble multi-skilled teams that will build top-notch customer service software. Talent Sourcer role is a new function in LiveChat, so expect a lot of ambiguity and the opportunity to move out of your comfort zone :) Everyone at LiveChat wears multiple hats. You may be asked to help with market mapping or jump in interviews with candidates for both Business and Tech roles to gain more insight into recruiting. If you are a born networker and a person who strives to create an outstanding candidate experience and you know how to be the best partner for our Recruiters and Hiring Managers, apply now!
You’ll work with our amazing team – @Ania, @Paulina, and @Karo who will introduce you to our world and show you the best tricks to tackle daily challenges. You can also count on @Aneta in terms of setting the right priorities and goals.
So, what will you do in this role?
– Work closely together with Recruiters and other team members to make sure we attract and hire the right talents
– Build strong and diverse pipelines of candidates leveraging various sourcing, networking, and other research methods
– Identify talent for LiveChat which consist of five main pillars: Product, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, and People
– Influence the current talent attraction process and provide new market insights
– Suggest and test new sourcing techniques and tools
We use Lever to keep control of recruitment processes, Jira to track our side projects, Slack to communicate, Notion and Confluence for our long memory, and the whole G-Suite to help you organize your daily work.
This might be for you if you…
– Have at least a year of talent sourcing, and/or recruiting experience. You need very little hand-holding but know when to ask for help or guidance
– Have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
– Are comfortable supporting both technical as well as non-technical candidates, and can quickly learn new roles as needed
– Have excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills— you are highly self-motivated and driven to go above and beyond what is required.
– Are consistent, and detail-oriented. You work smart and care about your craft.
– Work well in a small, tight team, and can grow with us as we grow the company.
– Are able to thoughtfully map target companies and ramp up quickly on new markets
– Communicate fluently in English
– Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
– You’re familiar with Lever
– You love dogs 🐶
After you’ve filled out the application form and attached your CV, the process is as follows:
– Interview with @Karo
– We’ll ask you to complete a small homework project
– The practice run with your trial day at LiveChat, where you’ll also meet more LiveChatters;
– Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
– Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
– All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
– A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
– Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you.
– Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing.
– Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
– Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
– Free access to Udemy courses,
– Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
– Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace,
– Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
– Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days and Innovation Sprint.
Our mission is to help people and businesses communicate better and fully express themselves. Join us on this journey and let’s build the best customer service products together!