Hereby we declare that we are dedicated to delivering you the best quality products. To ensure that we use certain Sub-Processors (third-party processing tools). Below you can find more information about Sub-Processors selection criteria and our quality assurance.
By Sub-Processor, we mean the third-party processor that we use to facilitate the delivery of our products. Text Inc. engages Sub-Processors, among which is its affiliated entity, TEXT S.A., a technology company that assists in the operational activities of Text, Inc. Furthermore, Text, Inc. uses a commercially reasonable method to select the most reliable and competent processors. This also involves the use of:
Text, Inc. safeguards its relation with Sub-Processors by the contractual relationship - we sign Data Processing Agreement with each of our Sub-Processors - establishing data safety standards which should be at least meeting our minimum requirements used in our DPA offered to the customers. Below you can find some of the outlined standards that we require to have with all Sub-Processors that we appoint.
- Our Sub-Processors shall implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures (including measures consistent with those to which we are contractually committed).
- Our Sub-Processors are from the US and Europe mostly. If we decide to appoint the Sub-Processors from the other country we always make sure other legal transfer mechanisms apply to such data processing.
- Our Sub-Processors process only the data that are absolutely necessary for the purpose (and none more than that).
- Our Sub-Processors are entitled to process personal data only in accordance with the data controller’s instructions.
- We require cooperation and assistance from our Sub-Processors when it comes to a data breach or processing of a data controller’s requests.
- Our Sub-Processors are obliged to ensure that their personnel is reliable, trained, and subject to a contractually binding obligation to observe data privacy and security, to the extent applicable by the data protection laws.
Text, Inc. is dedicated to keeping always up-to-date lists of Sub-Processors.
Please note that this policy does not grant to customers any additional rights or remedies and should not be treated as a binding agreement but only a policy aiming to explain and clarify the process of processors’ appointment.
Text, Inc. appoints different categories of Sub-Processors that help us to maintain the product effectively and efficiently. Here you can find the list of Text, Inc.’s third-party service providers (“Sub-Processors”) with access to end-users’ data within customer’s account.
Text, Inc. does not provide its own storage centers and uses Sub-Processors delivering reliable infrastructure to maintain data storage. (For more info check our Data Storage and Hosting Policy).
We use Sub-Processors that facilitate document storage to enable fact and safe documents signing upon customer’s requests. Text, Inc. delivers four products to numerous customers - we use CRMs to organize customers’ data.
- Amazon Web Services LLC – file storage through Amazon AWS product
- Cloudflare, Inc. – DNS provider
- Dropbox, Inc. – storage of documents
- Google, LLC - email services, internal docs storage, cloud services through Google Cloud Platform
- IBM (server provider) – server provider, CDN provider
- Jira (Atlassian Corporation PLC product) – maintain tasks
We engage Sub-Processors that utilize AI models to enhance operations and provide better customer experience
- OpenAI OpCo, LLC - communication and customer service enrichment
We employ tools that help us to maintain communication both internally and with our customers/trial users or potential customers.
- Google, LLC – email services, internal docs storage
- ActiveCampaign, LLC – email services through the Postmark product
We’re constantly improving our products to fit our customers’ needs. That’s why we use tools that help us to collect and organize data about our product performance.
- FullStory, Inc. – customer experience optimization (analytics engine)
- OÜ Qualitista (Klaus) - customer experience optimization
- HotJar Ltd. – customer experience optimization (analytics engine)