Hereby we declare that we are dedicated to delivering you the best quality products. To ensure that we use certain subprocessors (third-party processing tools). Below you can find more information about subprocessors selection criteria and our quality assurance.
Subprocessing and LiveChat Inc.
By subprocessor, we mean the third-party processor that we use to facilitate the delivery of our products. LiveChat Inc. uses subprocessors, one of them being our affiliate company, LiveChat Software S.A., and selects them according to internal high-quality standards to ensure data integrity and safety. Furthermore, LiveChat, Inc. uses a commercially reasonable selection process to choose the best and most reliable processors. It also uses:
Safeguards in-use and selection process
LiveChat, Inc. safeguards its relation with subprocessors by the contractual relationship - we sign Data Processing Agreement with each of our subprocessors - establishing data safety standards which should be at least meeting our minimum requirements used in our DPA offered to the customers. Below you can find some of the outlined standards that we require to have with all subprocessors that we appoint.
- Our subprocessors shall implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures (including measures consistent with those to which we are contractually committed).
- Our subprocessors are from the US and Europe mostly. If we decide to appoint the subprocessor from the other country we always make sure other legal transfer mechanisms apply to such data processing.
- Our subprocessors process only the data that are absolutely necessary for the purpose (and none more than that).
- Our subprocessors are entitled to process personal data only in accordance with the data controller’s instructions.
- We require cooperation and assistance from our subprocessors when it comes to a data breach or processing of a data controller’s requests.
- Our subprocessors are obliged to ensure that theirpersonnel is reliable, trained, and subject to a contractually binding obligation to observe data privacy and security, to the extent applicable by the data protection laws.
LiveChat, Inc. is dedicated to keeping always up-to-date lists of subprocessors.
Please note that this policy does not grant to customers any additional rights or remedies and should not be treated as a binding agreement but only a policy aiming to explain and clarify the process of processors’ appointment.
LiveChat, Inc. appoints different categories of subprocessors that help us to maintain the product effectively and efficiently. Classification, with subprocessors listed below.
Infrastructure and storage
- LiveChat, Inc. does not provide its own storage centers and uses subprocessors delivering reliable infrastructure to maintain data storage. (For more info check ourData Storage and Hosting Policy).
- We use subprocessors that facilitate document storage to enable fact and safe documents signing upon customer’s requests.
- LiveChat, Inc. delivers four products to numerous customers - we use CRMs to organize customers’ data.
Amazon Services LLC
File storage through Amazon AWS product
Data enrichment during sign up process
Storage of documents
Email services, internal docs storage
IBM (server provider)
Server provider, CDN provider
JN PROJECTS Inc. dba HelloSign
Platform for business agreements
Pipedrive OÜ (Estonia) / Pipedrive, Inc.
CRM software provider
Service connector through Zapier product
Accounting and payment processing
We employ tools that collect your recurring payments and deliver us analytics concerning payment processing. We use this type of product to ensure that your payment is processed on the top-notch standards by the market leaders in this field.
200 OK, LLC
Payment analytics through Profitwell product
Billing statistics through Chartmogul product
Communication and support services
We employ tools that help us to maintain communication both internally and with our customers/trial users or potential customers.
Email services through Autopilot product
Campaign Monitor Pty Ltd
Email services through Campaign monitor product
Email services, internal docs storage
Slack Technologies, Inc.
Internal communication through Slack product
Smooch Technologies Inc.
Multichannel communication provider
Twilio Inc., Twilio Ireland Limited
User SMS service through Twilio product
The Rocket Science Group, LLC
Email services through Mailchimp product
Email services through the Postmark product
Woodpecker.co Sp. z o.o.
Email service through Woodpecker product
User feedback and work optimization
We’re constantly improving our products to fit our customers’ needs. That’s why we use tools that help us to collect and organize data about our product performance.
Statistic/usage data product
Civilized Discourse Construction Kit, Inc.
Community forum platform
Agent heatmap recorder
User feedback service
Widgix, LLC dba SurveyGizmo
Surveys services through SurveyGizmo product
Sales Productivity Platform
In case of any questions or doubts concerning the appointment of subprocessors, let us know via email@example.com.