If you are a Zen Cart website owner you can easily place a chat function on your site. This way, you will get access to all your online visitors and you would be able to chat with them.
In order to place a chat function on your Zen Cart site, you need to follow these steps:
- Download the LiveChat Zen Cart plugin.
- Unpack all the content of the plugin into your Zen Cart installation directory. Confirm Replacing files and folders.
- Go to /includes/templates/template_default/common/ and edit the html_header.php file.
- Add the line require_once(‘includes/modules/livechat/header.php’); to the file.
- Go to LiveChat code section and copy the code.
- Open the /includes/modules/livechat/tracking_code.php and copy the code there.
Congrats! This will place a chat function in your Zen Cart shop!