I understand that the personal data controller is LiveChat Software S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Zwycięska 47, 53 - 033 Wrocław. I understand that the personal data shall be processed and transmitted in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act as of 10 May 2018 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by LiveChat Software S.A. for the purposes of the recruitment process. At the same time, I declare that I have been informed about the rights I have under the aforementioned legal acts and in particular the right to access my personal data, its rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, transferring, demanding for temporary or permanent suspension of their processing. I understand the consent to processing my personal data may be revoked by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. At the same time, I agree to transfer my personal data by the data controller to affiliated companies and other entities whose services are used by the data controller in the processing of data, including data transfer to third countries that ensure an adequate level of personal data protection in their territory. I understand that my personal data shall be processed for the time needed to carry out the recruitment process. I confirm that sharing my personal data as well as the consent to their processing is voluntary.
Something went wrong, please try again.
Keep in mind the file should be smaller than 5M
and cannot be executable.
Your application has been sent, thanks!
If we are interested in meeting you in person,
we will get in touch.
LiveChat is a fully remote SaaS product company. We’re on a mission to remove barriers in communication, and our suite of products (seven by now!) improves customer care and online sales for over 33,000 companies from 150 countries worldwide.
We’re looking for an SEO Manager with a strategic mindset and technical skill set to own the SEO functions across the company and drive organic growth for all of our product websites.
– Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
– Ability to work from anywhere. We are remote-first neophytes, but it’s not temporary. We like it this way, and it has become permanent.
– Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
– All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
– A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
– Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you.
– Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing.
– Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
– Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
– Free access to Udemy courses,
– Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
– Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace,
– Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
– Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days.
After you’ve sent us your CV, this is what happens next:
– Interview with our Recruitment Specialist,
– Small test project to evaluate your skill set,
– Interview with Piotr, our Head of Content & Search,
– Practice run – a day at LiveChat, where you’ll also meet your future team.
As we are a remote-first company, the entire process is also fully remote.apply now