I understand that the personal data controller is LiveChat Software S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Zwycięska 47, 53 - 033 Wrocław. I understand that the personal data shall be processed and transmitted in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act as of 10 May 2018 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by LiveChat Software S.A. for the purposes of the recruitment process. At the same time, I declare that I have been informed about the rights I have under the aforementioned legal acts and in particular the right to access my personal data, its rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, transferring, demanding for temporary or permanent suspension of their processing. I understand the consent to processing my personal data may be revoked by sending an e-mail at email@example.com. At the same time, I agree to transfer my personal data by the data controller to affiliated companies and other entities whose services are used by the data controller in the processing of data, including data transfer to third countries that ensure an adequate level of personal data protection in their territory. I understand that my personal data shall be processed for the time needed to carry out the recruitment process. I confirm that sharing my personal data as well as the consent to their processing is voluntary.
Something went wrong, please try again.
Keep in mind the file should be smaller than 5M
and cannot be executable.
Your application has been sent, thanks!
If we are interested in meeting you in person,
we will get in touch.
At LiveChat, we want to create a world where people and businesses communicate without any barriers and can fully express themselves. Recruiter is on a never-ending mission of identifying and attracting the best talent!
Our business philosophy is strongly rooted in the way we operate. These values are shared by our whole team. In them, we look for purpose, motivation, and encouragement.
– “Fight for every inch” mindset. We are still in startup mode! We prefer thinking over spending money.
– Keep it simple. Don’t overcomplicate things, and focus on what really matters: high-quality results. Prioritize working smart with quick iterations.
– Teamwork. Your work adds more value and leads to better results when combined with someone else’s work. Share your knowledge, and help one another.
– Take ownership. Focus on releasing on time and delivering value to customers. Take ownership of your responsibilities. Avoid distractions.
– Tell it how it is. Be direct and honest. Share your doubts openly. We only improve as a team with honest feedback.
– Be creative. Use your imagination to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, forms, methods, and interpretations. Create a new status quo.
– Learn from mistakes. Experiment. Only then can we evolve into a stronger company. At the same time, pay attention to your errors and share them with others.
You may learn more about our vision and mission from LiveChat’s Constitution.
About the Role:
Help us recruit and assemble multi-skilled teams that will build the next generation of top-notch customer service software. All of that comes with a performance-driven approach by using recruitment analytics to tell us what works and what doesn’t. You’ll act as quality control to ensure that we hire the best of the best.
If you are a born networker who strives to create an outstanding candidate experience and you know how to be the best partner of our Hiring Managers, apply now! You’ll work with our amazing team – @Ania, @Paulina, and @Karo who will introduce you to our world and show you the best tricks to tackle daily challenges. You can also count on @Aneta in terms of setting the right priorities and goals.
So, what will you do in this role?
– Run the whole recruiting pipeline for all LiveChat teams.
– Manage the full life cycle of the candidate, from screening to offer, and all that’s in between.
– Verify there is a culture fit, and guard the culture as if the company’s life depends on it.
– Work closely with product teams to ensure the recruitment process is well designed, implemented, and monitored.
– Develop sourcing strategy.
– Recognize talent that fits with LiveChat’s core values.
– Help create and monitor the best candidate experience and continuously look for improvements.
– Move out of your comfort zone by participating in plenty of company side projects.
We use Lever to keep control of recruitment processes, Jira to track our side projects, Slack to communicate, Notion for our long memory, and the whole G-Suite to help you organize your daily work.
This might be for you if…
– You understand that every role is important, and you feel comfortable recruiting for every open position (Marketing, IT, Support, Sales, Product).
– You have experience in building and optimizing a recruitment process and managing the entire candidate lifecycle.
– Sourcing doesn’t scare you. GitHub, Twitter, and Facebook are sometimes great sources for candidates!
– You have grit, persistence, and are detail-oriented. You work hard and care about your craft.
– You are curious about people and a good listener.
– You are one of the rare people who understands people, technology, and business.
– You are a role model and team player.
– You stay calm and organized in a fast-paced environment. Patience is key.
Our ideal candidate will have:
– Proven experience in in-house recruitment team but don’t give up if you work in agency – only attitude counts!
– Experience working closely with business
– Knowledge about IT and Marketing roles (differences between roles’ specifics, programming languages, databases, tools, and technologies, etc.)
– Fluent English
After you’ve filled out the application form and attached your CV, the process is as follows:
1. Interview with @Aneta
2. We’ll ask you to complete a small homework project.
3. Interview with @Aga – our CPO
4. The practice run with your trial day at LiveChat, where you’ll also meet more LiveChatters;
– Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
– Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
– All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
– A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you.
Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing.
Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
– Free access to Udemy courses,
– Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
– Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace,
– Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
– Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days.
Our mission is to help people and businesses communicate better and fully express themselves. Join us on this journey and let’s build the best customer service products together!apply now