We like to stay fresh!
5 May 2022
- Full-size chat preview directly on your website
- Adjustable on-site appearance, including theme, colors, position, and offsets
- Color picker — easily import your website’s background color into the chat widget
- Configuration preview without the need to save the settings
- Dark mode switch, along with a preview of the new look
13 April 2022
- Create tickets from chat,
- Reply to customer’s tickets,
- Assign tickets to agents or groups,
- Add people in the loop,
- Follow relevant tickets,
- Mention team members,
- Add priority tags, notes, and images.
31 March 2022attach files in chat. Read more about file-sharing in our Help Center.
17 February 2022
- Create tickets from chat
- Reply to customer’s tickets
- Assign tickets to agents or groups
- Add people in the loop
2 February 2022Messaging Mode is a feature that allows asynchronous communication with your visitors. Basically, they can send you a message even if you’re not available, and you can send a reply while they’re away from their desks. The chat history is loaded for both recipients whenever they go back to the conversation. Just like social messaging! What you get with Messaging Mode:
- Full time chat availability. Enable customers to start a chat and reply to messages whenever they want.
- Connections that last. Manage your chats with customers by replying to conversations anytime.
- Better insight on your chat traffic with heatmap report, which can now track data from chats started during offline hours.
- Offline and online conversations combined into single chat history.
- Natural customer experience. Business chats that perform just like social messaging.
- More leads captured when you’re offline.
22 December 2021enable dark mode.
20 December 2021
- Much better experience for visitors as they no longer need to wait in a queue to state their query.
- Interactive queues appear more attractive to visitors, increasing the number of chats you get.
- Shorter chatting time. Agents will be able to prepare for visitors’ cases before picking them up from a queue.
- Agents can quickly spot urgent issues, giving them more control over the queue.
- Better engagement reduces the chance of customers leaving your queue. Visitors who stated their query will more likely stay on the line to get it resolved.
9 November 2021Ask for email allows you to set up an automatic message to inform the customers that your agents are busy at the moment and ask for contact information. You can also set up the time after which such a message is to be sent. In Messaging Mode, this feature allows you to obtain or confirm the customer’s contact information when your agents are offline. Check out the Ask for email tutorial in our Help Center.
29 September 2021download the code and add it to your order or stick it on a package. When they scan the code with their phone, your customer will be immediately redirected to your chat page. Customize the text next to your QR code to let your customers know how to use it. Learn more about chat page.
14 September 2021Read more about file sharing in LiveChat.