We like to stay fresh!
A new version of the Mac LiveChat application is now available. Some of the major changes include:
- Everything in one window: All chats and visitor tracking happens in one window.
- Unified statuses: Accept chats and Don’t accept chats statuses have been introduced to the Mac application.
- Simplified settings: We’ve cut down on unnecessary settings and left only the essentials.
Get the updated LiveChat for Mac application.
The chat window is now fully supported across all mobile devices and will allow you you to receive chats from mobile users.
We have introduced a pending chats warning preventing you from losing your current chats when the web application is accidentally closed.
Whenever you have ongoing chats or you have the Accepting chats status, you will get a warning when you try to close the application tab or the browser.
Make a great first impression and show that you have a chat option available using the First-time visitor greeting. Using this greeting, you can talk to people who visit your website for the very first time.
Set up a new greeting for your first-time visitors now!
New version of the LiveChat Windows application has just been released!
Here are some of the major changes coming with this update:
- Information stored in various integrations, e.g. FullContact, is now available in the application as visitor details.
- Chats are now colored according to their status (active chats are green, chats that require your immediate attention are red and inactive chats are grey).
- Agents can access chat history straight from the chat window.
Check out the updated version of the application!
Keep a complete history of your communication with visitors in WHMCS. Use this information to spot valuable leads and convert them into customers.
See how to set up the integration in WHMCS integration guide.
Easily combine LiveChat with other services! At the end of each chat, you can seamlessly forward the chat data to a number of applications through Zapier. Link LiveChat with another service available on Zapier platform with just a few clicks.
Give it a try and see what kind of services you can connect with using the Zapier integration. Be sure to share the results!