We like to stay fresh!
- Quick and easy installation, and no need for special software or equipment.
- Digital calls, which means no need for phone numbers and no additional cost per call.
- Free worldwide calls for customers.
- Full control. Your agents decide on a case-by-case basis when to offer a voice or video call, or start a screen sharing session.
- A smooth transition between chat and voice or video within the LiveChat agent app for agents and the chat widget for your customers.
- Call statistics and history available in the SnapCall dashboard in the LiveChat agent app.
- Audio recordings available in the LiveChat agent app after the call.
- Available in LiveChat Agent app for desktop and web browser, as well as the LiveChat mobile app.
- automated chat invitations with the option to subscribe,
- a subscription form that your agents can send in chat,
- filtering contacts in Mailchimp by LiveChat events,
- creating LiveChat-specific automated campaigns in Mailchimp,
- turning newsletter replies into LiveChat tickets.
- Stable and secure
- Capable of handling the heaviest of traffic
- Independent of a smartphone — all you need is a phone number.
- adding new contacts to your Mailchimp audience when the customer starts a chat
- viewing Mailchimp subscriptions alongside conversations
- separating multiple mailing lists by groups
It pays to be everywhere your customers are.
Thanks to the Twilio integration with LiveChat, you can easily respond to customers who text you. Even better, SMS messages have a 98% open rate. Your messages will get noticed and customers can chat where it’s most convenient for them.
Chat just as you do when customers contact you through other channels. All you need to get started is a Twilio account and an eligible phone number (you can also get a number from Twilio).
Receive and reply to text messages using one or more telephone numbers. Route SMS messages from each number to the LiveChat group of your choice.
Go to the LiveChat Marketplace to get started with the free Twilio integration.