We like to stay fresh!
5 May 2022
- Full-size chat preview directly on your website
- Adjustable on-site appearance, including theme, colors, position, and offsets
- Color picker — easily import your website’s background color into the chat widget
- Configuration preview without the need to save the settings
- Dark mode switch, along with a preview of the new look
27 April 2022Get the Mailchimp integration in the LiveChat Marketplace. See our Help Center for a setup manual.
13 April 2022
- Create tickets from chat,
- Reply to customer’s tickets,
- Assign tickets to agents or groups,
- Add people in the loop,
- Follow relevant tickets,
- Mention team members,
- Add priority tags, notes, and images.
31 March 2022attach files in chat. Read more about file-sharing in our Help Center.
9 March 2022
- View modes – display products in a list or a grid view in your LiveChat app
- Price labels – see your product prices directly on the product cards
- Out of stock status – know immediately if products are unavailable for purchase
- Performance and visual improvements
17 February 2022
- Create tickets from chat
- Reply to customer’s tickets
- Assign tickets to agents or groups
- Add people in the loop
2 February 2022Messaging Mode is a feature that allows asynchronous communication with your visitors. Basically, they can send you a message even if you’re not available, and you can send a reply while they’re away from their desks. The chat history is loaded for both recipients whenever they go back to the conversation. Just like social messaging! What you get with Messaging Mode:
- Full time chat availability. Enable customers to start a chat and reply to messages whenever they want.
- Connections that last. Manage your chats with customers by replying to conversations anytime.
- Better insight on your chat traffic with heatmap report, which can now track data from chats started during offline hours.
- Offline and online conversations combined into single chat history.
- Natural customer experience. Business chats that perform just like social messaging.
- More leads captured when you’re offline.
26 January 2022
- Set up a nice satisfaction survey with up to five customizable replies.
- Emoji support — quick replies use plain text and emojis.
- Ease of use — a single tap is all visitors need to send you a message.
22 December 2021enable dark mode.
20 December 2021
- Much better experience for visitors as they no longer need to wait in a queue to state their query.
- Interactive queues appear more attractive to visitors, increasing the number of chats you get.
- Shorter chatting time. Agents will be able to prepare for visitors’ cases before picking them up from a queue.
- Agents can quickly spot urgent issues, giving them more control over the queue.
- Better engagement reduces the chance of customers leaving your queue. Visitors who stated their query will more likely stay on the line to get it resolved.