I’m thrilled to share that we’ve just released the SnapCall integration on our Marketplace, and we can’t wait for you to start using it!
SnapCall is a smart voice solution allowing your team to call customers right inside the chat. It was developed by the SnapCall team.
Launching a call inside the Agent App is effortless and fully digital. This means there’s no need to have a phone number to be able to offer voice interaction to your customers. Calls are completely free of charge for the customer, anywhere in the world.
The app is fully functional, but there are couple of known usage issues that are going to be fixed soon. We are listing those below, so you are aware of them.
- In a situation when a customer has already started calling the agent, closing the tab by the customer won’t stop ringing on the agent side.
- An agent who transfers a chat with an incoming call can still hear the ringing after the transfer.
- When a customer starts calling an agent, but decides to end the call before it is answered, the ringtone continues for 20 seconds on the agent side.
- Agents don’t have direct information about the caller. They need to deduce who’s calling based on whom they sent the widget.
- Currently, the app doesn’t handle more than one call at a time. It’s recommended not to send the widget to multiple customers at the same time.
- There’s missing microphone support on the macOS app.
Please share your feedback about the app below. If you have ideas for the additional features or you’ve found the bug, please let us know.
The app has 30 days of a free trial. After that, it costs $20/month per agent.
Check it right now: https://www.livechat.com/marketplace/apps/snapcall/