I understand that the personal data controller is LiveChat Software S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Zwycięska 47, 53 - 033 Wrocław. I understand that the personal data shall be processed and transmitted in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act as of 10 May 2018 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by LiveChat Software S.A. for the purposes of the recruitment process. At the same time, I declare that I have been informed about the rights I have under the aforementioned legal acts and in particular the right to access my personal data, its rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, transferring, demanding for temporary or permanent suspension of their processing. I understand the consent to processing my personal data may be revoked by sending an e-mail at email@example.com. At the same time, I agree to transfer my personal data by the data controller to affiliated companies and other entities whose services are used by the data controller in the processing of data, including data transfer to third countries that ensure an adequate level of personal data protection in their territory. I understand that my personal data shall be processed for the time needed to carry out the recruitment process. I confirm that sharing my personal data as well as the consent to their processing is voluntary.
Something went wrong, please try again.
Keep in mind the file should be smaller than 5M
and cannot be executable.
Your application has been sent, thanks!
If we are interested in meeting you in person,
we will get in touch.
LiveChat is a fully remote product company. Our suite of products (seven by now!) improves customer care and the online sales of over 33,000 companies from 150 countries worldwide.
We’re on a mission to remove barriers from communication, and we need your help as a Machine Learning Specialist in our Product teams.
Our business philosophy is strongly rooted in the way we operate. These values are shared by our whole team. In them, we look for purpose, motivation, and encouragement.
– “Fight for every inch” mindset. We are still in startup mode! We prefer thinking over spending money.
– Keep it simple. Don’t overcomplicate things, and focus on what really matters: high-quality results. Prioritize working smart with quick iterations.
– Teamwork. Your work adds more value and leads to better results when combined with someone else’s work. Share your knowledge, and help one another.
– Take ownership. Focus on releasing on time and delivering value to customers. Take ownership of your responsibilities. Avoid distractions.
– Tell it how it is. Be direct and honest. Share your doubts openly. We only improve as a team with honest feedback.
– Be creative. Use your imagination to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, forms, methods, and interpretations. Create a new status quo.
– Learn from mistakes. Experiment. Only then can we evolve into a stronger company. At the same time, pay attention to your errors and share them with others.
You may learn more about our vision and mission from LiveChat’s Constitution.
About the Role:
Join our great Product teams as the first Machine Learning Specialist to identify patterns, enable deep insights, and make decisions based on the findings from algorithms for all of our products: LiveChat, ChatBot, HelpDesk, and KnowledgeBase.
We believe in product-led growth. That’s why you’ll work closely with your product team to ensure that the roadmap supports your vision to design AI solutions that bring real value to our users.
Things you’ll do on a day-to-day basis:
– Contribute to designing, building, evaluating, and refining our products;
– Leverage the state-of-the-art machine learning and AI technology to build online communication tools;
– Work closely with Product teams to deliver machine learning models into production;
– Making the daily job of over 200k agents easier and automating their repetitive tasks.
We use Jira to track our tasks, Slack to communicate, Confluence for our long memory, and other tools like Amplitude, Tableau, Figma, or Miro.
You might be a good fit for this role if you’re:
– An ambitious, outcomes-oriented person with strong communication skills;
– A team player: you work together with a team, leveraging available resources instead of single-playing the execution;
– Well organized: you know how to set the priorities right and manage complex projects without assistance;
– Data-oriented: you seek proofs in data and metrics instead of just trusting your intuition.
Our ideal candidate will have:
– Proven experience in NLP, NLU, and machine learning and a few project delivered;
– Development experience in one or two languages (Python, Node.js, Golang, Java, or Haskell) We do not require any specific, but good knowledge of one of these languages is very welcome :)
– Experience in tools such as NumPy, scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Pandas, Thean, Caffe, Keras, or similar;
– Knowledge of basic algorithms such as: Random Forest, KNN, SVM, Decision Tree, or similar;
– A getting-things-done attitude;
– Very good command of English as we communicate in English on a daily basis.
After you’ve filled out the application form and attached your CV, the process is as follows:
1. Interview with our Recruiter.
2. We’ll ask you to complete a small homework project.
3. Interview with @Darek – Head of Product in ChatBot
4. The practice run with your trial day at LiveChat, where you’ll also meet more LiveChatters.
Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 31k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you.
Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing.
Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
Free access to Udemy courses,
Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days.
Our mission is to help people and businesses communicate better and fully express themselves. Join us on this journey and let’s build the best customer service products together!apply now