At LiveChat, we want to create a world where people and businesses communicate without any barriers and can fully express themselves.
Our business philosophy is strongly rooted in the way we operate. These values are shared by our whole team. In them, we look for purpose, motivation, and encouragement.
– “Fight for every inch” mindset. We are still in startup mode! We prefer thinking over spending money.
– Keep it simple. Don’t overcomplicate things, and focus on what really matters: high-quality results. Prioritize working smart with quick iterations.
– Teamwork. Your work adds more value and leads to better results when combined with someone else’s work. Share your knowledge, and help one another.
– Take ownership. Focus on releasing on time and delivering value to customers. Take ownership of your responsibilities. Avoid distractions.
– Tell it how it is. Be direct and honest. Share your doubts openly. We only improve as a team with honest feedback.
– Be creative. Use your imagination to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, forms, methods, and interpretations. Create a new status quo.
– Learn from mistakes. Experiment. Only then can we evolve into a stronger company. At the same time, pay attention to your errors and share them with others.
You may learn more about our vision and mission from LiveChat’s Constitution.
About the Role:
LiveChat app is run by 300,000 users per minute. This means 300,000 opportunities per minute to help companies turn a visitor into a satisfied customer.
Working on a product with such a number of users is incredibly motivating. Fixing even the smallest bug means improving the quality of work for thousands of users. The release of a new function makes a huge impact on how well thousands of companies around the world are able to support and connect with their customers. Good releases are big holidays, but the mistakes are catastrophic – “With great power comes great responsibility …”
We have ambitious plans for the further development of our product and we can’t wait to hear your ideas to improve LiveChat app. In order to take over the market and transform our product into an all-in-one messaging platform, we need the help of an experienced Full-stack Developer like you.
So, what will you do in this role?
– Build product in 2-weeks iterations and release frequently to almost 33k clients;
– Work in a cross-functional autonomous team focused on users’ engagement and retention;
– Participate in various projects, ranging from R&D initiatives to the development of core services;
– Cooperate with another engineering, product, and marketing teams in an Agile environment;
– Set and track core metrics for your projects on your own and see the business impact of your work.
Our ideal candidate will have:
– Minimum 5+ years of experience in working with consumer-facing apps;
– Track record of writing well-tested and high-quality code;
– Courage to move fast, make bold technical decisions and capacity to sustain tight product cycles;
– Good understanding of platform and SaaS business models;
– Experience in grooming product roadmaps;
– Interest in product development and software engineering;
– Great command of the English language;
So, if you are…
– A team player: you work together with a team, enabling what’s best in people instead of single-playing the execution;
– Well organized: you know how to set the priorities right and manage complex projects without assistance;
– A hacker: you enjoy experimenting with technology and you’re good in leveraging different techniques to improve the status quo;
– Growth-oriented: you are eager to learn and share your knowledge among other developers in the company;
… Get in touch to learn more about us!
– Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
– Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
– All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
– A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you.
Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing.
Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
– Free access to Udemy courses,
– Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
– Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace,
– Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
– Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days.
Our mission is to help people and businesses communicate better and fully express themselves. Join us on this journey and let’s build the best customer service products together!